top of page
  • Writer's pictureKatie Bergeron

Banana Avocado Muffins

Updated: Apr 26, 2022

Don't you hate it when you buy avocados with really good intentions to do something at their exact ripeness?

ME TOO. I'm about 60% of the time good about remembering they are on my hanging shelf in the kitchen, the other 40%...well...I think we can all agree that it HURTS to throw away produce. Especially the expensive produce!

I threw this recipe together with an old banana that was over ripe that had been in my freezer, along with one avocado that I never ended up using.

It is husband and kid approved, I hope you and yours find it fun to make and eat as well!


24 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All


bottom of page